Become a Member
If you are not currently part of a Head Start or ECEAP program, you can join WSA as an associate member. Being a member will give you the opportunity to attend association meetings, training and leadership development events, as well as being kept informed of our legislative activities.
WSA is composed of parents, staff and directors from Head Start and ECEAP programs statewide. Members, Associate Members and Corporate Sponsors are invited to our conferences and trainings, and are kept up to date on the latest happenings in the state legislature, U.S. congress, and other early learning programs and agencies.
Becoming a member of the WSA brings many benefits to Head Start and ECEAP programs:
- High quality training opportunities, conferences, round tables and a network of support resources.
- Representation to policymakers in the legislative and executive branches.
- A dynamic web site, www.wsaheadstarteceap.com
- Advocacy information, e-mail list serv, resources and policy analysis.
- Collaborative partnerships with professional organizations.
Together, we can increase public awareness of Head Start and ECEAP and expand access to resources for children and families in need of comprehensive services in Washington.
Membership fees are as follows:
|One Year Membership:||$15|
|Three Year Membership:||$35|
|One Year Organizational Membership:||$120|
Become an Association Member Here
For more information about associate membership, please contact Katy Warren at email@example.com or call 425.453.1227.
For technical questions and comments regarding this website,
please contact the Webmaster.